Australia now 2021–22 France dares you to
Partnership — past, present and future
Australia’s relations with France are underpinned by strong and enduring historical links and common values.
Our partnership today continues to thrive. The $50 billion Future Submarine Program is the biggest and most ambitious defence contract in Australian history. The decades-long program is a symbol of our long-term strategic cooperation. This is reflected in AFiniti the Australia-France Initiative, a suite of ambitious collaborative projects across business, government, culture, environment and science
France embodies opportunity
France is the 7th largest economy in the world.
A founding member of the European Union, a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council, a member of both the G7 and the G20, a growing partner in the Pacific, and a leader in start-ups and tech development.
Celebrate Australia in France in 2021–22
As an Australia now France 2021-22 sponsorship partner, you will have an unrivalled opportunity.
Australia now is a great way to promote your business on a highly visible international platform in world-class venues in one of Europe’s most exciting cities. Your logo on Australia now material and program events will speak to decision makers, business leaders and broader audiences throughout France.
Showcasing the cultural richness and diversity of contemporary Australia
From June 2021, we are daring the French to discover Australia.
Our partnerships with France’s pre-eminent cultural venues set the stage for headline events in Paris complemented by projects and collaborations in key locations across France, including Normandy and Provence.
We need your support to make all this – and more – come to life!
Program highlights could include:
- Indigenous Australian culture will be on display in several museums across France. The Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac, close to Australia since its creation, and the Natural History Museum of Le Havre will present Australian works through two fascinating new exhibitions.
- The Palais de Tokyo will commission a major new work by Indigenous multi-media artist Jonathan Jones.
- Gastronomical events highlighting Australia’s unique fusion cuisine, native bush foods and food technology, including Food Temple Australia at Carreau du Temple in Paris in September 2021.
- Projecting Australia’s starpower, the Cinémathèque Française will organise a retrospective on a legendary Australian director.
- An exciting curation of Australia’s leading brands and emerging designers will be presented in the trend-setting BHV Marais department store.