The Australian Government is committed to working with Australia now partners to promote the best of Australia.
Partners of Australia now will support the Australian Government to deliver a dynamic program that will engage French audiences, reach valued stakeholders and develop future networks.
Australia now partners will enjoy:
- Association with this major celebration of Australia in France.
- Partnership recognition on Australia now marketing material, including the official website, on printed programs and on our advertising campaigns and social media.
- On-site branding through signage and displays at Australia now events.
- Increased brand exposure to new and existing stakeholders, both in Australia and in France
- Recognition in media kits, press releases and promotional material.
- Invitation packages to the Australia now France 2021-22 launch, official gala opening events and ticketed program events.
- Networking opportunities with prominent players across government and business, as well as creative industry specialists, sporting personalities, and emerging leaders in the fields of science, technology and innovation.
- Above all, you will be a part of our celebration of Australia in all its diversity and creativity.
We look forward to tailoring packages to your needs or facilitating sponsorship of a particular Australia now event.
To discuss sponsorship options for your company or organisation, please contact:
The National Film and Sound Archive – Custodian of over 3 million items, preserved for future generations.
National Gallery of Victoria
The National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) is the oldest and most visited gallery in Australia.
Creative Victoria champions and supports the state’s creative industries, spanning arts, culture, screen, design and more.
La Cinémathèque Française
En 1936, Henri Langlois, cinéphile et visionnaire, crée La Cinémathèque française afin de sauver de leur destruction les films, costumes, décors, affiches et autres trésors du cinéma.
For 160 years, Le BHV Marais has been the only lifestyle department store in Paris where you can find such a diversity of departments under one roof!
Théâtre National de Chaillot
Installed at the heart of the Palais de Chaillot, the Théâtre National de Chaillot, that became in 2016 Chaillot – National Theatre of Dance, is one of the most prestigious cultural institutions of Paris.
Le Havre escale australienne
From June 5 to November 7, 2021, the City of Le Havre immerses itself in Australian life and culture with the event “Le Havre, Australian stopover”
National Museum of Australia
The National Museum of Australia brings to life the rich and diverse stories of Australia through compelling objects, ideas and events. We focus on Indigenous histories and cultures, European settlement and our interaction with the environment.
Australia’s official tourism one stop shop. Plan your trip, and learn all about our wide brown land.
Carreau du Temple
The Carreau du Temple is a covered market in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris, built in 1863.