Baïka magazine’s journey through Australia
The new edition of Baïka magazine, published in March 2021, is dedicated to Australia. This magazine for 8-12 year old children allows its readers to discover the richness of diverse cultures around the world.
The Australian edition forms part of Australia now France 2021-22; an initiative celebrating Australia’s creative excellence, diversity and innovation. This edition will help French readers learn about contemporary Australia and its history.
- the beautiful Indigenous tale ‘Enora and the Black Crane’ by Arone Meeks
- an interview with Matt and Lucy, two Australian children living in Cherbourg, France
- a report on the expedition to the Southern Territories by Charles-Alexandre Lesueur
- an interview with Leesa, a flying doctor
- as well as games on geography, language and animals!
More information on www.baika-magazine.com.